Benefits of Wire Mesh Panels
Over the years, light and heavy metal wire mesh panels have found extensive use in the residential, commercial, and industrial sectors alike. It offers protection, aesthetic improvement, and reinforcement, among a wide range of other benefits. There are two major types of wire mesh panels
, bent and welded.
Although both have extensive applications
, welded panels are preferred for construction projects within the concrete, so the mesh’s movement doesn’t crack it later on. On the other hand, bent wire mesh is excellent for security and cost-efficiency. Wire manufacturers can offer a customizable range of shapes, sizes, materials, and coating depending on the requirement.
There are numerous advantages that wire mesh panels have to offer, especially if you get one explicitly manufactured based on your needs. Here are some of those benefits that California Wire has helped businesses achieve:
Benefits of Wire Mesh Panels
Wire mesh, primarily welded mesh, has several advantages to its name. Some of them include:
- Wire mesh panels are used to hold material and lift heavy weight, reducing the otherwise heavy reliance on on-site manpower.
- Because of their flexibility and capability of handling weight, wire mesh panels can be used to move raw material around without any risk of them getting loose (and thus being a hazard).
- Welded wire mesh panels can bend much more uniformly, reducing the risk of damage.
- By getting your wire mesh manufactured, you can control the cost, materials, and build. By controlling the exact size of reinforcement and gaps needed, the variable bar size and spacing model can offer more versatility and be cost-effective.
- Enhanced speed of transportation and construction by 20%.
- It’s used to reinforce concrete infrastructure. The goal here is to effectively transfer any stress within the system outwards through the exposed side of wire mesh panels. You can feel the vibrations and stress being released if you touch these bars. This helps pre and post-construction sites alike.
- No need for a rebar yard if the mesh panel needs to be cut.
- Easy bending means inherently safer handling.
- Instead of using complete wire mesh sheets, wire mesh panels are smaller and, therefore, offer much better crack and stress-resistance than a long sheet running throughout the floor or wall.
- Decreased risks of accidents and therefore increased compliance with OSHA requirements.
Every day, there’s is some innovation or advancement in the world of construction. Wire mesh panels aren’t the pinnacle of technology, but it is the much-needed step in the right direction. The improved safety, productivity, and versatility make wire mesh panels the go-to choice for virtually every project.
If you would like to learn more about the benefits of wire mesh panels specifically for your projects, give us a call
. We would love to help you understand more about wire mesh panels and how we can help you achieve the cost-efficiency you desire by giving you a FREE quote today.
Post A Comment